Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Online Boutique

Have you noticed that recently there were a lot of online boutiques registering themselves a place in the world wide web? All the pretty clothes on the pretty models are just too pretty that I have started an online boutique myself. Yes, I am one of those people and took a seat in world wide web.

So where can you find Ivy's online boutique?
- at www.shopaholichic.com

How did Ivy came about with the name?
- I loved the movie shopaholic so I have to use that name but it was taken so I came up with the name Shopaholic + Chic ^^

Is there any discount if I purchase from your online boutique?
- Yes, just drop me an email at shopaholichiconline@gmail.com and tell me that you are a reader of my blog and I will grant you a 10% discount!!!

So what can I do to help Ivy?
- Please help me to spread the word out to all your friends, family, relatives, strangers, etc. Hehe ^^

Thank you all for your support~

No comments:

Post a Comment