How often do you fall sick in a year? The last time I fell sick was maybe 2 years ago. The last time I had fever? Non-existence!
Last weekend we had a small birthday celebration for KH at this Shabu-Shabu Japanese Style Steamboat Buffet at Bandar Puteri Puchong. The uncooked food are placed on bowls and travels around on the track like a train. It's really cool! There are numerous food choices from scallop cake, fish balls, pork balls, lobster balls, ham dumpling, fish dumpling, vegetables, etc. I would strongly recommend this place to anyone out there! Dial this number 03-8063 5796 if you are planning to head there and have fun! =P
So what does that have to do with me being sick? Do you know that steamboat is heaty? Ya, I just knew that as well. The night after I had my yummy steamboat I'm caught with sore throat. Ouch! It's killing meeeeee~~~ I can't sleep well with it, I can't eat well, I can't do anything without feeling the pain in my throat!
Do you know any remedy for sore throat? My friend recommended one that is out of the ordinary but I actually listened to him and tried it anyhow. So what is it? Just get one lemon and squeeze the juice into a glass of hot boiling water. Then slowly sip it until you sweat and doze off into lalaland. Haha! Did it work for me? Erm.. maybe 50% so I will try it again tommorrow and let you guys know if this method actually works.
Okay, I shall take my rest now..
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best way to threat sore throat is the golden way: Drink more warm water daily & rest more.
ReplyDeleteAlso simple advice in future if you go for steamboat again, try not to consume too many fried & hot food. Meanwhile drink a lot of water during the event.
Haha. I drank lots of water dy~
ReplyDeleteI didn't take any fried food or spicy food.. merely hot steamboat.. hehe