I just checked my email and found this email from my buddy that I find it so hilarious that I HAVE TO share it with all of you out there. Have fun laughing!!! ^^
Funny quote #1
Never drink while you are driving. You could spill your beer!
Funny quote #2
Some bosses are like clouds. The minute they dissappear, the day suddenly gets brighter!
Funny quote #3
To err is human. To blame someone else for your problem is strategic!
Funny quote #4
Man wouldn't lie as much to the woman in their life, if the woman in their life didn't ask so many questions!
Funny quote #5
Children in the front seat of a car can cause accidents. Accidents in the back seat of a car can cause children!
Funny quote #6
Your future depends on your dreams. Don't waste any time, go to bed NOW!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment