Ever wonder why human beings dream in their sleep? Have you often dream of the same thing over and over again?
Recently I have been wondering why do I have the same sort of dream all the time? I often dream that I was being chased by somebody, a murderer most of the time. So my curiousity caught me this morning and I started googling for some dream interpretations and found that "chasing dream" is very common dream amongst most of us. It is a result of anxiety and physical threats in our real life, which instead of confronting the problem we are trying to run away from it. Oh.. so I have a problem and I am running away from it.. so is quiting my job the result of avoiding the problem? If not then what else could it be?.. Then the dream expert suggests that the next time when I have the same dream again, I should turn around and confront the "chaser" and ask him/her why he/she is chasing after me. Are they crazy or what? The "chaser" in my dream is a m.u.r.d.e.r.e.r. who is trying to murder me? So the reason for chasing is because he is trying to murder me? I wonder if the source from this website is reliable..
Besides the chasing dream I also often dream of my high school days and my old school. The same website interpreted that to dream of school signifies the feeling of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about my performance and abilities. Alternatively, it may also mean that I am going through a "spiritual learning" experience. Hhmm... is it because I transferred into another school when I was in level 9 and left all my good friends behind? Maybe this experience hit me hard during my high school days which is the reason why I don't have any good friends anymore eversince I moved to my new school and til now.. I shall let the past be past and look towards the future~
If you want to know more about your dream interpretations, please ask the dream expert from http://www.dreammoods.com/
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great post......
ReplyDeleteI believe dream(s) happen to most people, just that most of the dreams are usual matter & doesn't impact us much thus we forget or have no idea whether we dreamed last night? But hey, I used to have your case where I was shocked till awake in midnight & hard to fall asleep again......
Instead of looking for dream puzzle solver, I was lucky to be introduced by my friend to attend a course conducted by a Psychiatrist from S'pore who invented a self development session called Success Permission. I get to learned something that most of us experience difficulties in life whether career, relationship, financial etc. are mostly related to our childhood programming.
I've joined the course & the result is great (for my case) where I learned to figure ways to think & solve things in different angle. It also convinced me to make the move to work for my own without hesitate. I wouldn't say I've obtained success now but I do believe I'm heading that way :)
Oh! It's great to hear that you found your way towards success. I'm glad for you. Maybe I should start to find what is the problem with me and find my way too. Haha (",)
ReplyDelete