When do you know that a person is your Mr. Right? Does your Mr. Right has to share similar interests as you? Or can have a totally different personality?
I am a person that loves outdoor sports but he prefers indoor sports. I love parties that can go all night long but he prefers to have a silent night. I love travelling around the world exploring the other side of the world but he thinks that travelling is boring and tiring. So does that mean that he is not my Mr. Right?
It was said that when you love someone you should love how they are and not make them change into someone that you love. Although he hates travelling but he is willing to be beside me when I'm exploring the world. Although he hates outdoor sports but he takes the initiatives once in a hundred times to try to like it. Although he hates partying but he never stopped me from doing what I like. Is this the act of love?
I once asked him, "If I am sick and unable to get up are you willing to be there to take care of me for life?" He answered without hesitation, "Yes, I will always be there for you." Isn't this the answer that every girl will long for?
I think I need not hesitate no more for I have found my Mr. Right...
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment